Welcome to Semi-slicks!

Hi, and welcome to Semislicks, a place to come for news on your favourite car companies, upcoming new cars, as well as pieces written about the automotive industry.

My name is Steven Wagers and I run the site. I'm a Journalism student and I'd love to hear what you have to say, so post a comment or send me an email (Wagers.Steven@gmail.com).

Follow me on Twitter: @StevenWagers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Parts Garage 21.3.11

The funny picture of the day. Photo Credit allfunnypictures.com
Some of you viewers may notice a couple changes have been made to the site. We now have a new banner, a blog roll, and we are going to start putting up a few more pages as well. I hope you like the changes, let us know what you think.

Now, onto the news.

***


  • Kirby over at Top Speed says BMW is planning to show off a new eco friendly vehicle in Shanghai.
  • If that article didn't get your motor running, then maybe this one about a 726 horsepower bimmer can.
  • Auto News has more on the new Chevy (I refuse to call it Chevrolet!) Colorado.
  • Auto 123 has 5 clips you should definitely check out, especially the first and third clips.
  • John Leblanc from Wheels explains why Audi has managed to beat their German rivals from BMW.
  • All I can say about this is "wow." I think you'll agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment