Welcome to Semi-slicks!

Hi, and welcome to Semislicks, a place to come for news on your favourite car companies, upcoming new cars, as well as pieces written about the automotive industry.

My name is Steven Wagers and I run the site. I'm a Journalism student and I'd love to hear what you have to say, so post a comment or send me an email (Wagers.Steven@gmail.com).

Follow me on Twitter: @StevenWagers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vettel named F1 world champ

Sebastian Vettel is the new F1 world champion.
Photo credit Clive Mason/Getty Images. 
After winning at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Sebastian Vettel has been named the F1 world champion for 2010.

This is Vettel's first time as F1 world champion and he is the youngest champion in F1 history at age 23.

Vettel finished with 256 points and finished 5 of the 19 races in first place and was on the podium for 10 of  19.

Vettel races for Red Bull Racing-Renault.

Words by Steven Wagers

No comments:

Post a Comment