Welcome to Semi-slicks!

Hi, and welcome to Semislicks, a place to come for news on your favourite car companies, upcoming new cars, as well as pieces written about the automotive industry.

My name is Steven Wagers and I run the site. I'm a Journalism student and I'd love to hear what you have to say, so post a comment or send me an email (Wagers.Steven@gmail.com).

Follow me on Twitter: @StevenWagers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Parts Garage 13.5.11

Photo credit funny-potato.com.
Hey readers, sorry about the erratic timing on posts. I'll try to keep them coming more regularly. Anyways here are a couple interesting stories in the auto world today.






  • Top Gear is reporting that in just over a week, Aston Martin and Zagato are going to unveil their new concept car. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't really tell us much.
  • Auto 123 tells us about a proposal in Quebec to make roads safer, but cutting down on the amount of time people age 16-24 can be on the road as well as removing limits on fines.
  • Wheels.ca says police in Ontario are looking for a man who may have stolen a car. The giveaway: He was speeding going the wrong way down Highway 401.
  • Auto Monster says American Cars are becoming "hot commodities."

No comments:

Post a Comment